Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Hauls and Raves!



I'm sorry guys, I'm forever lagging...I know. My friend Nicole on Twitter reminded me that I have a blog a little bit ago, so I decided to come on here and write to you all. I'm probably gonna be all over the place because there's so much to say, I might just post separate blogs for this stuff. If you don't follow me on twitter, you should lol twitter.com/the1andonlylex

Okay, so last week I received my Coastal Scents order and I must say that I am in love with pretty much everything that I received. I ordered the blush palette, lip palette, lip plumper, concealer camouflage palette, the concealer quads, as well as the corrector quad. And I can't forget the most amazing things ever....my African Black Soap and my Unrefined Butter. I seriously don't know how I wandered through life without them! I'll do my complete "OMG" blog about these products separately.

Well, I didn't only have a Coastal Scents haul. I also went crazy at Michael's, Target & MAC. So much damage, but I don't care! This is my addiction! I think it will be easier for me to just post pictures and then give reviews on all the products I purchased separately. Cuz otherwise I'd drive you all crazy. So please enjoy and be super jealous of my haul...bwahahahahaha! Sorry, that was my *crazy laugh* :D

*Besos and Love*
The One and Only Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment